Thursday, September 14, 2006

Time For Another Adventure

I'm taking off for the wilds of northern Michigan as soon as I finish this entry! Plan on spending the day in a canoe tomorrow with my posse close at hand. We will brave the currents and steer through what ever clever obstacle Old Man River has to dish out... (downed trees, rapids, bears, other adventure seekers like myself?)

Needless to say it is going to be an awesome time. I've assembled an ace team, some of whom are coming clear from Idaho, and we have synchronized our sun dials and plan meeting up bright and early in the morning. One draw back to being in the great outdoors is that there won't be a Starbucks nearby but will settle for the sludge at the local greesy spoon in order to hit the river with enthusiasm. I'll take some pictures and hopefully get them up Monday. Hopefully the picture on the left won't happen, but what is it they say? if it doesn't kill you, it probably should have.


Hitting Lake Michigan after that because we need more of a challenge. Rip tides are fearce this time of year...seriously. Look it up. Hope to make it back injury free, but if it is a good trip, my track record has shown a definite correllation! Ah well! It will be worth it! Take care all!

See you down the trail!

I'm outta here!

No comments:

Links