Friday, September 22, 2006

Misadventures on the River Wild

Hey party people. I am sorry I didn’t get these up sooner but the photo lab had trouble developing my extremely old disposable camera which was water damaged. They are not the best quality so I had to steal some.

My team of ace oarsmen and adventurers did awesome. We had lots of fun and there were even discussion of all of chucking it all and opening our own canoe shack/think tank. Before we hang a shingle though we'll get to this. Most of the pictures are in between the monster rapids and fallen trees since having a paddle in hand is a little more effective than a camera, but here’s what we did get.

I know the current didn't look very fast but these two right here were arguably the best team. We totally dominanted with our versatility trading off the steering and playing chicken with the trees...and guess who was chicken? That's right, the trees.

Next we mixed it up (ya know, keep the muscles guessing) with a little volleyball action....and there was when I was serving!

And Guessing!
And Guessing!
Man Down! It wouldn't be a good trip without a nasty injury I guess. This time it wasn't me!

I can't put it any other way than Great Lakes, Great Times, people!

No comments:

Links