Monday, September 25, 2006

Dance Dance Dance


I remember the first time I saw "Singing in the Rain". I was about five or six, but remarkably that movie has always been in the top five for me. I always wanted to be Debbie Reynolds trying to keep up with the likes of Gene Kelly and Donald O'Connor during "Good Mornin" and who hasn't ever thought splashing through rain puddles like Gene Kelly's "Singing in the Rain" dance. Anyway to go with my latest kick on doing extremely random things (I know most people in my life are going to find amusing) I signed up for tap dancing lessons. I am warming up my jazz hands. Here I come and I'm bringin' it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl!

Mrs. Ca said...

Sounds like a blast! So that's why you called me about tap shoes last night. Sorry I missed your call - I was out to dinner with my clients and by the time we got done it was late. Hope you have a blast in tap class. If it's fun, I might have to join you for a class the next time they start.

Links