Thursday, March 16, 2006

Game On!


March Madness has begun. Why madness?...becasue anything can happen. I'm hoping my bracket doesn't get blown out of the water too soon. I am in an online league with some of my friends and as of 12:10pm today I have been bouncing off the walls. The Boston College game about killed me! Tennessee didn't look as good as I hoped either. Before I go on about every one of my hang ups with yesterday's games, I will let you know that I did in fact keep MSU in it till the sweet sixteen. This is not because I am an alum...well not totally atleast. MSU is a tournament team and have a history of exceeding expectations in the post season. We need Davis to stop looking so confused and get more aggressive, Ager and Brown to sink some buckets and Neitzel to have a good game. Our defensive isn't the greatest, but MSU is a worthy threat in my opinion. Lets hope my predictions pan out tonight, else I owe a friend $20! GO GREEN!!!

No comments:

Links